Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Treat Capacity:||Can Be Customized||Design Temperture:||150-220℃|
|Working Medium:||Hot Air Or Steam||Heating Ways:||Direct Steam Heating Or Hot Air Heating|
|Material:||Q345R Carbon Steel Or Stainless Steel||Material Thickness:||12mm 14mm(can Be Customized)|
High Configuration Industrial Autoclave More Than 10 Years Experience Customized
Ⅰ Product description
The Autoclave for rubber vulcanzation is mainly used for vulcanization of rubber products, and the vulcanization methods include direct steam heating vulcanization and hot dry air heating vulcanization. Electric power or steam boilers or conduction oil furnaces can be used as heat sources. Automatic control of temperature, pressure and time, safe and reliable performance, easy to use, can be customized for customers according to customer's product technical requirements.
The steam enter into the steam diffusion tube by entrance of steam which at the bottom of the steam vulcanizing boiler and the entrance can be controlled by automatic valve. The steam diffusion tubes vertical arrangement in the bottom of the tank. The small holes which diameters are 3mm,4mm and 5mm on the steam diffusion tube are arranged according to certain rules and angel to ensure that the steam spread in the tank evenly. Thus it can prevent the different quality of the product because of the uneven steam. After set working procedures, the heating, heat preservation, vulcanization and etc can be finished by automatic control system. The equipment stop working and give alarm after all procedures finished.
Electric heated tubes are arranged in the bottom of the tank according to certain rules, the heat exchanger linked the electric heated tubes and the water channel. The height of the sink is 5~15mm. The steam which produced by electric heated tubes and water spread from down to up evenly until turn into condensate water pour into the sink after touched the wall of tank and then heat again. The temperature of the tank evenly and the pressure has no error, so it can prevent the different quality of the product because of the uneven temperature and pressure. After set working procedures, the heating, heat preservation, vulcanization and etc can be finished by automatic control system. The equipment stop working and give alarm after all procedures finished.
Ⅱ Main Model
|Model||Effective Diameter(mm)||Effective Length(mm)||Total capacity(cubic meter)|
Note: If the above model is not available, please tell us the diameter and length of the equipment you need. We can customize it for you. The maximum diameter which we can customize is 4.5 meters, the length can be customized according to users' needs.
Ⅲ Technical parameters
|Material||Q345R carbon steel|
|Heating ways||Direct steam heating or hot air heating|
|Open door ways||Manual quickly open door or Hydraulic open door way|
|Sealing ways||Filling air sealing (lifetime1-2year)|
|Control ways||Semi-automatic control or automatic control|
|Safety ways||tank door double safety interlock ,tank with three safety interlock|
|Alarm ways||over pressure automatic alarm ,automatic discharge pressure|
1. tightness of tank :it is made from tank ,tank door ,high temperature motor ,air duct heat partition layer to form into one high pressure resistant ,high temperature tank
2. safety interlock : it is made from pressure automatic interlock ,manual interlock ,over pressure alarm device.
3. Automatic control system: adopt PLD and fuzzy control ,to realize the pressure ,temperature ,cooling and so on full process high –precision control and in time record
4. Heating system: stainless steel heating pipe ,high temperature fan ,wind plate ,insulation layer ,temperature control system .heating power satisfy with inside tank max temperature requirement and raising temperature
5. Temperature circulation system :it made up of circulation fan ,wind plate ,and guide flow cover to improve heating transfer and circulation form into uniform temperature
6. Vacuum system :it made up of vacuum pump ,pipe ,vacuum gauge ,vacuum vale ,to supply composite material vacuum condition
Contact Person: Lu